Jon Bruney has a clear approach to training. There is a neurological disease. In a training program that can help you redefine your best, you’ll be told what to do, why and how. The publisher and editor-in-chief is the founder and president of IronMind Enterprises, Inc. There is a journal for serious strength athletes.
Anyone looking to blast themselves out of whatever quagmire they find themselves mired in need look no further than the protocols and strategies outlined in this excellent book. Jon’s capacity for sustained and continual strength output is what athletes need. Fighters, athletes, military and law enforcement types can benefit from this type of training. The approach will allow regular people to round out their capacities and capabilities. MARTY GALLAGHER is a three-time World Master Powerlifting Champion. There is a purposeful primitive.
I think I have seen it all in the fitness industry. There is a neurological disease. Jon Bruney is the author. The gems from the world of Strongman competition have been linked with the systematic approach of the kettlebell world. I am not sure anyone has explored the connection between strongman, armor-building, grinding and ballistics before in print. I think we are still learning amazing things about how to improve performance as I go through this. I like the book. Dan John is an author. Don’t let go.
In 3 hours per week or less, how to develop maximum strength, speed, power, muscle and unstoppable conditioning.
This could be the most important thing you have ever read.
If you would like to achieve the following, this notice is for you.
Extra, quality, smart MUSCLE can be added to your body.
Quickly build something. maximal strength
Become more powerful.
You should develop. The monster is conditioning. For. endurance like a stallion
Something truly special is about to be discovered, and it is something that will change the world of strength and conditioning.
Most training programs focus on ONE physical attribute at the expense of many others…
Bodybuilders are experts in building muscial mass, but they often aren’t very strong for their size and sometimes don’t have the strength to do it.
Powerlifters often lack the physical conditioning to do more than a few heavy singles on the squat, bench press and deadlift. That is the way it is.
You can’t have everything.
Unless you follow Jon Bruney. There is a neurological disease. There is a training program.
With. There is a neurological disease. You can have it all.
You can have. Huge strength and impressive muscle mass. The speed and power to dominate in any sport and the type of conditioning you need to handle any physical challenge that comes your way.
You can get it all in less than 3 hours.
Jon Bruney has a song. There is a neurological disease. It’s a masterpiece in the world of strength and conditioning. There is a neurological disease. Is it? It is necessary for anyone wanting to succeed in athletics, coaching, training or life in general. . The methods and principles are used. There is a neurological disease. You should be taught to work through difficulty. In return for these principles, you will be successful in every aspect of your life. The program teaches life-changing methods to help you succeed in the battlefield. John brookfield is a multiple world record holder and creator of the Battling Ropes Training System.
The Secret of Smart Muscle and The ‘Magic’ Combo…
Smart Muscle is what Jon Bruney refers to as muscle that is ready to take on any challenge because it has multiple qualities…
It is strong.
It is conditioned…
It is the type of muscle that he himself needed to become. A strongman is one of the world’s elite.
The question is posed.
How can Jon help you build smart muscle?
The. There is a neurological disease. The approach of the program is unique. There are 3 types of resistance training.
Jon refers to them asNeuro-Sets.
There is a secret to building a body that is capable of overcoming any physical challenge.
Everything you need to know is explained. There is a neurological disease. We will give you a quick overview of how these ‘Neuro-Sets’ work.
A ‘Neuro-Set’ Is Comprised Of…
- A grinding movement
- A speed/explosive movement
- An isometric movement
And it’s this trio that Jon calls the ‘Magic Combination’.
Sure heavy grinds have been used for a long time to build huge STRENGTH…
Exploded exercises have been used. You can build speed and power.
Isometrics have been used to build strength, but they have never been combined into a single set. It takes 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884 888-349-8884
You grow MUSCLE very quickly.
You build a lot of strength.
You become more and more active.
CONDITIONING is usually reserved for elite endurance athletes.
What is the bottom line?
You. Look good. , you. Feel unstoppable. The Gods would envy you for building a level of ATHLETICISM.
Jon Bruney’s mind is special. There is a neurological disease. It’s nothing short of amazing. For those who are looking. Push past average. This will take you there. All-time world record holder in power lifting.
Proceed With Caution -This Isn’t For Wimps and Wussies…
So far it’s all sounded pretty good…right?
Become faster and more powerful by building more muscle. And. Gain conditioning. Training is done in 3 hours per week.
There is something you should know.
The program is hard.
You have to train. It was intensely. .
It will make you happy. It was uncomfortable. .
It is not for wussies.
It was when legendary powerlifter and strength coach MARTY GALLAGHER experienced it. There is a neurological disease. He loved it because he knew what was happening. Something revolutionary is happening in the world of strength and conditioning.
But Marty said something else.
It is not for Sissies.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Do you want to train hard for just 3-4 hours a week in the pursuit of more muscle, strength, speed, power and conditioning?
In pursuit of something. Do you think your body is your best ever?
If you are, read on.
No big deal if you are not. Accept the inferior results that come with an easy training program. Your call.
That’s right. There is a neurological disease. It’s right up my alley, and I love to see other strength and power athletes follow. It is a good example of how to build a strong, durable body, one that not only looks strong, but truly is strong. If you are into results, you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone. The Underground Strength Gym was founded by Zak Even–ESH.
Bodyweight and Kettlebells Can Make You Very Strong, Very Muscular and Very Athletic…
Aside from building monster muscle, strength, speed, power and conditioning
– another benefit of the Neuro-Mass
program is that you only need 2 things to do it…
There are a few Kettlebells.
Jon provides tons of exercises if you don’t have any Kettlebells. There is a neurological disease. Just use your body weight.
The program can be performed at home or at the gym.
Jon has put together a list of exercises. There is a neurological disease. You will be amazed by using just your bodyweight or Kettlebells.
You won’t see some of the exercises you’ve seen before.
Some are just plain nasty.
One example of a NASTY exercise that Jon developed to build muscle and strength in your shoulders, triceps and chest is the sledgehammer Push Up.
It will build a rock-solid core, complete with strong, defined Abs.
To see the whole thing. There is a neurological disease. There is a table of contents. Click here for all the exercises.
The bottom line is that. There is a neurological disease. :
- Requires only your bodyweight and some Kettlebells (so you can train at home OR at the gym)
- Is extremely versatile… there are so many exercises you will NEVER get bored
- Will build incredible strength, muscle and athleticism by combining grinds, explosive exercises and isometrics into one giant set – what Jon calls the ‘Neuro-Set’
So that’s how the ‘Neuro-Set’ works…
A way to combine grinds, speed work and isometrics. Jon Bruney calls it the magical combination.
You will find out why he uses the word magic when you try it.
Will it build more strength? Yes.
Will it build strength? Yes.
Will it increase your speed and strength? Yes.
Will it make you more prepared for physical challenges? Yes.
It is easy? Hell no!
I told you that at the beginning.
You can’t get something for nothing when it comes to improving your body.
You put the work in. There is a neurological disease. One thing is certain…
You will get results.
Neuro-Mass Might Require You To Train Hard – But Really It’s ‘The EASY Way Out’…
How can Neuro-Mass
require you to train intensely HARD and be ‘the easy way out’?
Here is your answer…
It is true. There is a neurological disease. It will be hard work. You will put your body through tough training.
You will sweat…
Your muscles will burn.
You might think, Why the hell am I doing this to myself?
You will see it when you look in the mirror. More strength. …
You will see. Less body fat. …
You will notice that your weights are going up. Get stronger. And stronger…
You will realise that if you play a sport. Increased power and speed. Is it making you a better athlete?
You will find challenges that require a pair of lungs easier to complete. There is a neurological disease. builds. There is a huge work capacity.
Here is the thing…
You are going to notice it. You can only train 3-4 times a week.
That is why I say that. There is a neurological disease. It’s the easy way out. Minimum results. Excellent training.
That is what you get. There is a neurological disease. .
Gym rats and fitness enthusiasts jump from one training program to another every few weeks and never really see any results.
Spending a lot of time working out and having little to show for it is the truly hard approach to physical training.
If you are tired of searching for the best training program, stop and give. There is a neurological disease. You are going to love the results.
Training 3 hours a week is what it takes to get huge results.
That is. There is a neurological disease. Way.
Why Should You Trust Jon Bruney?
“I love Neuro-Mass
! Books like this are the reason Dragon Door remains the world’s finest strength and conditioning publisher. Jon’s knowledge of advanced strength and muscle-building strategies
is just off the scale. The training tactics in Neuro-Mass
go from cutting edge, to ancient, to downright strange and arcane—and the principles here all work like hell for weights or bodyweight training. If you are looking to inject some nitrous into your program, buy this book today. There’s a lifetime of knowledge in here, and trust me, you can forget about finding most of this on the internet.” —PAUL WADE, author of Convict Conditioning
There are a lot of training programs written by people with very little experience.
There is a neurological disease. Is the opposite true?
Jon Bruney is a man who walks the walk when it comes to physical transformation.
Jon is a world-class strongman. His feats of strength have been shown on NBC’s The Today Show and Ripley’s Believe it or Not.
Thousands of people have experienced Jon’s motivational strength programs.
Jon Bruney is a world-class trainer, coach, motivational speaker and strongman.
Jon works with competitive athletes. .
MILO, the world’s most prestigious strength training journal, features a training series written by him.
Battling Ropes Level Two is one of Jon’s trainer certification courses.
Why should you trust Jon Bruney?
elite athletes trust him…
The greatest strength training journal in the world trusts him.
He designs equipment that athletes use to improve.
I think you understand the idea.
Jon Bruney is legit.
He knows what he’s talking about.
He can help you achieve physical peaks that are higher than you imagined. There is a neurological disease. There is a training program. That is a fact.
Here’s A More Detailed Look At Just Some of What You’re Going To Discover In Neuro-Mass …
- Why Neuro-Mass is the fastest way to add slabs of functional muscle to your frame.
- Why SMART muscle is THE answer for the serious athlete and how to build it.
- How to avoid being one-dimensional in your strength training. Discover the secret to arming yourself with multi-tasking, multi-dimensional, “can-do”, martial muscle—intelligent and ready to handle any challenge.
- How to carve a frame of godly granite—while turbo-charging your functional strength and athleticism.
- How to cut through the confusion—and get the exact protocols you need to create a truly impressive athletic physique.
- How Neuro-Sets create RAPID physique transformation—using multiple stressors to create a BIGGER and BETTER body.
- How to build tremendous overall structural strength—with grinds.
- How to increase your ability to generate power … do this and you’ll jump higher, run faster, kick harder, punch with more venom – basically, you’ll improve at any explosive physical activity you care to name!
- How to develop your body’s ability to absorb shock… essential if you do a contact sport like rugby, football, boxing or any martial art.
- How to simultaneously enhance your strength and conditioning … so you get more results in less time – leaving you free to ‘have a life’ and not waste endless extra hours in the gym.
- How isometric exercises can be used to build unbelievable strength … this technique was used by old-time strongmen and is used by gymnasts to build ‘freakshow’ strength – in Neuro Mass you’ll learn EXACTLY how to use this ‘long lost’ strength building technique.
- How to shatter slabs of concrete with your bare fist—without injury.
- Why the kettlebell makes regular lifts more difficult than standard dumbbells and why this leads to FASTER results.
- The secret that separates those who achieve elite performance from those who never rise above mediocrity (if you want to be ‘elite’ in your chosen physical pursuit – you NEED to know this).
- The 4 ways Neuro-Mass develops prodigious mental toughness – important because a strong body with a weak mind is virtually useless.
- The proper Load, Speed, Intensity, and Time during a Neuro-Set. The right combination of these factors will allow the Neuro-Set to provide you astonishing gains in muscle, strength, speed, power and work capacity
- What load to use to get the biggest strength bang for your buck with kettlebell and bodyweight grinds – know this and MAXIMUM results will be yours.
- The exact duration for optimal gains on your power drills – important to know if you want to achieve your true speed and power potential and become the most explosive athlete you possibly can be.
- Perform your isometrics for THIS length of time for optimal gains and develop unreal static strength.
- How to forge real-deal body-armor —to handle the nastiest hit and the hardest blow… a ‘must’ if you compete in any contact sport, martial art or have a ‘hard’ job in the military or law enforcement.
- How to use Jon’s ‘Neuro-Burner’ to build even more work capacity … unlike regular ‘cardio’, the Neuro-Burner won’t hurt your muscle and strength gains. This technique has been tested on elite MMA fighters and Basketball players and they were sucking wind within seconds!
- Simple, yet highly effective exercises for focusing your mind – use these and you’ll get EVEN MORE gains from your Neuro-Mass training sessions
- How to recover from your brutal Neuro-Mass training sessions using cheap, quick and easy methods that are proven to work.
- Nutritional recommendations for building the most ‘smart muscle’ you can in the shortest time possible … that means more muscle, strength, speed, power, and work capacity
What More EXPERTS Are Saying About Neuro-Mass …
teaches the very fundamental principles of functional fitness by increasing the strength we have never accessed in our training. Jon Bruney offers some powerful solutions on how to develop real-world strength and fitness
in a concise and practical manner that anyone can greatly benefit from implementing. The diversity of the drills in Neuro-Mass
is extensive and allows any fitness level to begin to utilize these concepts.” —JOSH HENKIN, Senior RKC, CSCS, Creator of DVRT Fitness System
Jon Bruney has a song. There is a neurological disease. It is the first of its kind in both vision and practice. Jon offers a unique regimen that stimulates improvements in the muscles. The exercises are easy to do. Jon demonstrated it. He is the author of the Warrior Diet.
That’s right. There is a neurological disease. The program is great for people who want to combine weight training with calisthenics. Jon Bruney presents a program design that will test both the body and the mind. If you want to learn from a world record-holding strongman, who better to do it from? Al Kavadlo is the author of Raising the Bar and Pushing the Limit.
The information is contained. There is a neurological disease. It is eclectic and encyclopedic. Jon Bruney weaves old-school and new-school wisdom in a way I have never seen before. There is a neurological disease. There are exercises you have never seen, exercises you have never tried, and exercises that may scare you. Jon has combined all of these into routines which yield terrifyingly impressive results. Mike Gillette is an author.
Jon has come up with a system that is very clever, but I have not tried it. I am confident that you will try. There is a neurological disease. For a few weeks. You will be bigger, stronger and faster than when you started. It’s not like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it It is good. Excellent indeed. Andy Bolton is the world’s first man to deadlift 1000 lbs and author of multiple books on strength training. Jon Bruney has a song. There is a neurological disease. The program combines ancient wisdom with modern science. His Neuro-Sets combine three time-tested training methods to create one dynamic, strength and mass building program, designed to help athletes and weekend warriors alike break through to new heights in their performance. Everything you need to take your training to the next level is contained in this book. The creator of Garden of Life and Beyond Organic is a New York Times Bestselling author.
Building muscle is more than just increasing the size. You may end up with a useless muscle if you focus only on building mass.
Jon Bruney addresses this problem with his revolutionary Neuro-Sets. These sets are from his new book. There is a neurological disease. You will train the nervous system to recruit more muscle fibers for the ultimate combination of size, strength and athletic ability.
The foundation of a house is your nervous system. Your muscles are on the walls. They won’t be able to do their job if they don’t have a foundation. With. There is a neurological disease. A strong foundation can support the athletic muscle you are building. I have learned a lot of new movements in the exercise section. The nutrition, recovery, breathing and warm up sections were cutting edge. This book is very good. The author and the publisher want to help you live the best life possible so that you are full of energy, strength, vitality and confidence. This is a brand new book. I have never seen anything like it before. Building muscle, increasing strength and becoming more athletic is possible if you are among the first to reap the rewards. There is a neurological disease. ! Mike Westerdal is the President of CriticalBench.
Question: Is Neuro-Mass suitable for beginners?
Absolutely. The. There is a neurological disease. The training program is suitable for everyone. It has been tested on Olympians, top NFL players, MMA fighters, Basketball players, Strongmen and far less accomplished athletes.
If you are a beginner or intermediate athlete, you will probably get better results because your body is not yet working at its full potential.
Can I still use my Kettlebells? There is a neurological disease. Program?
You can. Many of the Kettlebell exercises can be replaced with Dumbbell or Barbell variations. There are also bodyweight exercises in the program, so you are not limited to the Kettlebell exercises. It’s not like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it What is the question? There is a neurological disease. I like training with barbells. Is it possible to incorporate them?
Yes, you can. It’s very easy in fact.
Substitute the Kettlebells for a barbell.
You could do a barbell Front squat instead of the Double Kettlebell Front Squat.
The regular barbell Bench Press could be done instead of the Double Kettlebell Bench Press.
Jon gives you a lot of amazing exercises. There is a neurological disease. There is a book. There is a unique combination of grinds, explosives and exercises. The ‘Neuro-Set’ is made up of that. You can apply the principles of theNeuro-Set to any resistance training you like.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.org.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC 8).